TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DESI SUPERSTAR JUNIOR SHOW
1. By participating in the Desi Superstar Junior Show, participants agree that they have read, understood and accepted all of the terms and conditions below.
2. All participants must adhere to safety protocols and instructions given by the organizers and their representatives at all times during the show.
3. All participants must be registered with Desi Superstar Junior Show prior to the event, and provide proof of age if necessary.
4. All participants must be between the ages of 6-14 years old at the time of registration for the show.
5. All participants must be dressed in appropriate dancewear and footwear, as specified by the organizers.
6. All participants must have permission from their parent/guardian to participate in Desi Superstar Junior Show, and any decision regarding participation lies with the parent/guardian.
7. All participants must provide their own transportation to and from the venue.
8. No food or beverages are permitted in the performance areas, unless otherwise specified by the organizers.
9. Any inappropriate behavior or language is not tolerated during performances, and participants may be asked to leave at any time.
10. The organizers reserve the right to alter or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
11. By registering for Desi Superstar Junior Show, participants agree to adhere to all of the above terms and conditions in order to participate in this event. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
12. The organizers reserve the right to use any photographs or video footage taken during the event for publicity and promotional purposes, without prior notice. All participants agree to allowing their photo, video or film likeness to be used for such purpose.
13. The organizers will not be held liable for any damages, losses or injuries incurred by participants during the event.
14. All decisions made by the organizers are final and binding.
15. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, all participants understand that they are responsible for their own safety and well-being throughout the duration of Desi Superstar Junior Show.
16. Any changes made will be posted on the official website of Desi Superstar Junior Show. It is the responsibility of all participants to keep updated with any changes.
17. Food and beverages are not provided by the Organizers.
18. The Desi Superstar Show has 0 $ Registration fee and there is no charges involved before and after the show except in case of damage to the property or the property provided by the Organizers.
These Terms & Conditions are binding and must be accepted by all participants and parents/guardians prior to the start of the event.
If you have any questions or require clarification, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank You,